Oil Search Foundation seeks Head of Signature Programs
By Ashlee Betteridge
The Oil Search Foundation (OSF) seeks expressions of interest from qualified individuals for the position of Head of Signature Programs. This position is based in Port Moresby with around 50% of time spent in Southern Highlands, Gulf and Hela Provinces. It is part of the OSF Senior Management team and reports directly to the Foundation’s CEO. The Head of Signature Programs will provide leadership and direction to the program teams in the field to deliver on agreed development outcomes. The position will also take overall responsibility for OSF monitoring and evaluation of performance against agreed indicators and scorecards for all OSF programs.
- Degree in relevant discipline such as Health, Development Practice, Business.
- Advanced qualification is desirable
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years working in senior roles in development
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to problem solve complex issues
- Demonstrated capability to manage relationships at a senior government and organizational level
- Skilled development practitioner
- Experienced people manager
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex development projects
- Demonstrated experience working in PNG or demonstrated capability to adapt to different cultures and remote and difficult locations.
How to Apply:
To apply, send your email application – including contact details for 3 current referees, including most recent Supervisor, cover letter, an updated resume with relevant job experiences and a copy of your police clearance to:
Email: OSFRecruitment@oilsearch.com with ‘Reference: Head of Signature Programs’
Applications must be 2MB of less.
Alternatively, applications can be addressed to:
The OSF HR Consultant, Oil Search (PNG) Limited, PO Box 842, Port Moresby, National Capital District.
To request a position description or for more information, call +675 322 5634.
Applications close COB on Friday 14 October 2016.
About the author/s
Ashlee Betteridge is the Manager at the Development Policy Centre. She was previously a Research Officer at the centre from 2013-2017. A former journalist, she holds a Master of Public Policy (Development Policy) from ANU and has development experience in Indonesia and Timor-Leste.