Who we are
Established in September 2010, the Devpolicy Blog provides a platform for the best in aid and development analysis, research and policy comment, with global coverage and a focus on Australia, the Pacific and Papua New Guinea. As of November 2019, Devpolicy has published more than 3,050 posts from more than 850 contributors.
The Devpolicy Blog is edited by Stephen Howes and Lydia Papandrea, with support from a small dedicated team:
- Beth Orton – Associate Editor, Labour mobility
- Holly Lawton – Associate Editor, the Pacific and International development
- Rohan Fox – Associate Editor, Papua New Guinea
- Sherman Surandiran – Associate Editor, Australian and New Zealand aid
- Ashlee Betteridge – Blog Designer and Manager
You can contact the editors here.
The views expressed in this forum are those of the individual authors and do not represent the views of Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, the Development Policy Centre, or the institutions to which the authors are attached. Devpolicy Blog requires authors to disclose any affiliations or conflicts of interest.
Comments on the blog are moderated. Differing opinions are encouraged. For more on our blog submission and commenting guidelines, please see this page.
Click on the headings below to learn more about the blog’s history, our cross-post and re-use policy, funding for Devpolicy, and what people are saying about us.