After 2.5 years, nearly 700 posts and 1,000 comments, the Devpolicy Blog has undergone a major revitalisation.
A big thank you goes to Jason Conroy and the team at Finding Simple for their excellent work on the redesign and their ever patient responses to our constant flow of requests and questions.
One of the major new features of the blog is the ‘In Brief’ section. This is where our shorter pieces—that used to be part of the buzzes—will now be posted, along with other news and short commentary.
The ‘analysis’ section is where you will find the content we have always been known for—our blog posts showcasing some of the best in aid and development thinking from Australia and the region.
As always, we welcome robust discussion in the comments, so please add your thoughts to the conversation.
Some other new features you may notice include:
- Responsive design – this makes the blog easy to read on computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Articles by theme in the navigation bar – a new way to explore and find content that matches your interests.
- Posts on the front page can be sorted by ‘most recent’ or ‘most popular’.
- An updated daily email format
- Improved author pages for contributors – if you have contributed to the blog in the past and would like to add a photo to your author page or change your bio, please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org